We are going to Infrastructure School!!!
With the signing of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in mid-November, President Biden marked a new era of building a better America together. The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is historic in its size – the largest ever investments in broadband, rail and transit, clean energy, and water, just to name a few – as well as the breadth of programs and sectors included in the law. Implementing the largest investment in our nation’s infrastructure in generations will require deep partnership alongside Members of Congress, Governors, Mayors, Tribal leaders, local officials, and community members.
Last month, the White House released a Bipartisan Infrastructure Law guidebook to provide information so you know what to apply for, who to contact, and how to get ready to rebuild. This guidebook is a roadmap to the funding available under the law, as well as an explanatory document that shows direct federal spending at the program level. We will continue to update this resource online at Build.gov. Our goal is for you—communities all across America—to take full advantage of the opportunity this new funding presents.
To help partners better understand the programs within the guidebook, we’re are launching, Infrastructure School, a series twelve webinars over the coming weeks that will provide an in-depth look into the programs contained within each of the twelve major chapters in the guidebook.
The Biden-Harris Administration remains committed to building a better America-- creating good middle-class jobs, supporting disadvantaged and underserved communities, advancing climate resilience and sustainability, and investing in American manufacturers. It is our hope this resource is another step forward in our work together to build a better America.
Please see the below for the full schedule. Registration links for the February sessions are below and registration links for the March sessions will be available later this month.
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4pm – 5pm ET: Ports and Waterways
- Tuesday, February 28, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Rail Road
- Register Here
- Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Roads, Bridges and Major Projects
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Safety
- Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Clean Energy and Power
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Water
- Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Resilience
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Environmental Remediation
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Broadband